God, beauty concerns are so many! The list just seems endless, but most have a solution. The most frustrating are the ones that seem to have no tangible solution, that is if you are looking in the wrong places. You have everything you need to turn your hair problems around. All you need to do is follow these simple home remedies that you can make out of ingredients that are already in your kitchen.
Here is a list of a few of those hair problems in women.
1. Hair Fall
Remedy: Massage your scalp with warm oil to stimulate blood flow which will encourage hair growth. Sesame seed oil is known to stop hair fall. Brush your hair before you sleep at night to remove the tangles from your hair.
2. Unwanted Hair Growth
Remedy: Turmeric is an ingredient that is often used by women in India to reduce body hair. Apply a paste of turmeric and water to your body and leave it on for 30 minutes after which you must rinse it off with water. Do not use soap. Repeat this method at least twice a month to see results.
3. Graying Hair
Remedy: Ingredients such as Amla and Sesame seed oil and known for their properties that help prevent graying. You can mix amla with henna and apply it to your hair for amazing results.
4. Bad Hair Condition
Remedy: Do not wash hair with hot water. Always use cold water or water that is at room temperature. Dry and frizzy hair when you walk out of the shower is an indication that the water was too hot for your hair.
5. Hair Color Changes
Remedy: Mashed bananas make a perfect hair mask for color treated hair. They restore moisture and add shine to your hair.
6. Thinning Hair
Remedy: Workout. Yes, you read that right. Exercise increases the blood circulation through the body that therefore helps in stimulation of the scalp.
Unruly hair! It so happens that there will always come a few moments in our life when our hair seems to have a mind of its own, and it just won’t listen to us. It will frizz no matter how important the day is and look like a mess. Just a small miss of that frizz care products and your hair jumps on that chance for revenge. There are a number of products in the market for this, but a more permanent solution will be welcome any day.
Remedy: Control your frizzy, unmanageable hair with coconut oil. Take a few drops of coconut oil. Rub it between the palms of your hand and apply it along the length of your hair. Do not use too much oil. Otherwise, your hair may end up looking greasy.
8. Loss Of Shine
Remedy: For a naturally beautiful hair, massage your hair with hot oil (coconut, olive, almond or castor oil). Wrap your head with a hot towel for a while. Either keep it overnight or wash it off with warm water.
- Try honey to add shine to your dry and dull hair. Mix 3 tbsp. of honey with 1 pint of water and rub it onto hair and scalp and leave for 20 minutes (cover with a shower cap). Rinse it thoroughly with cool water and blow dry on medium high. Use this once a week to add shine and volume to your hair.
- Lemon is a very effective natural ingredient which works for various hair problems.
- Do you suffer from dandruff? Use lemon to get rid of this never-ending problem. Mix a few tablespoons of fresh lemon with warm olive oil and rub gently on the scalp. Allow to remain for 15 minutes, then shampoo and rinse as usual.
- Lemon also acts as a conditioner to our otherwise unhealthy hair. Mix the freshly squeezed juice of one lemon with one cup warm water and apply to hair. Allow to remain for a few minutes and then rinse. This will add fresh bounce and shine.
- Lemon hair spray gives an instant shine and bounce to your hair. Boil slices of 2-4 lemons in water. Let it simmer for fifteen minutes till half of the water has evaporated. Strain the liquid and add some drops of essential oil. Pour this in a spray bottle and keep refrigerated. Now spray this on your hair as and when needed to get a quick volume and glossiness to your hair.
- Lemon, when mixed with egg and honey, can be used as a hair pack. Mix 1 Egg, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil (or any hair oil of your choice) and a few drops of essential oil and apply on your hair. Follow up shampooing with lukewarm water. End with a cold water rinse. This is an effective hair treatment for all hair types.